Summer Raffle 2021
We’re delighted to announce the lucky winners in our Summer Raffle!
1st Prize: Apple Ipad – Mr Davies of Chorley
2nd Prize: Vivian Westwood watch – Miss Albin of Preston
3rd Prize: Summer Family Hamper and vouchers – Ms Dickinson of Chorley
Runner up prizes:
Fortnum & Mason Hamper – Mrs Jenkin of Preston
Body Shop gift set – Mrs Parkinson of Preston
Maxy House voucher – Mrs Clayton of Preston
Chocolates – Mrs Foxcroft of Preston
Chocolates – Miss Hartley of Preston
Massage Kit – Ms Ashton of Leyland
Porche Teddy Bear – Miss Hartley of Lytham St. Annes
Barton Grange voucher – Miss Donnelly of Preston
A huge thank you to everyone who took part in our raffle and helped to raise important funds towards our Children’s Appeal!
Support our Children’s Appeal by taking part in our Summer raffle and you could be the lucky winner of one of our brilliant prizes!
For just £1 a ticket, you will be helping us in our mission to fundraise for all the additional items, equipment and above and beyond finishes that will ensure our facilities for children at Lancashire Teaching Hospitals offer a first class and inclusive environment, as well as being in for the chance of winning one of these amazing prizes!
1st Prize: Apple Ipad
2nd Prize: Vivian Westwood watch
3rd Prize: Summer Family Hamper and vouchers
plus lots of runner up prizes including:
Fortnum and Mason luxury hamper, Body Shop gift bag and a Porsche branded teddy bear.
Will you be a lucky winner in our Summer Raffle?
Just click HERE or the button below to buy your raffle ticket. The closing date for entries is Monday 30th August 2021 at midnight. The draw will take place on Tuesday 31st August at 10am. You must be over 16 to play.
Thank you so much for your support and good luck in the draw!Buy your raffle tickets here!
A special thank you to the following companies for donating prizes in our Summer Raffle:
Terms and Conditions
- The Summer Raffle is only open to residents of Great Britain over the age of 16 (this excludes Northern Ireland/ Isle of Man, Channel Islands and BFPO addresses according to Gambling Act 2005 regulations)
- No tickets can be sold to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 years
- The cost of each entry is £1. Players may purchase more than one entry, and payment must be in advance
- If a ticket is sold unknowingly to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 he/she will be exempt from the raffle and will forfeit his/her prize and the stake will be returned
- All proceeds from this raffle will be used for the charitable purposes of Lancashire Teaching Hospital Charity
- The prizes for the Raffle are 1st Prize Apple Ipad, 2nd Prize Vivian Westwood Watch, 3rd Prize Summer Family Hamper and vouchers plus runner up prizes including: Fortnum, Body Shop gift bag and a Porsche branded teddy bear. There are no alternatives to any prize
- We operate a combined online/offline draw ensuring that each entrant has an equal chance of winning each prize. The draw will be conducted by utilising a Random Number Generator that has been tested and approved by an independent, Gambling Commission approved, third party test house. The results of the draw are final.
- Entries must be received by Monday 30th August 2021
- Late entries will be treated as donations
- The draw will be held on Tuesday 31st August 2021
- Winners will be notified by post, email or telephone no later than two weeks after the draw date. Please keep your email confirmation as proof of purchase
- A list of winners will also be published within two weeks of the draw date. These will only be in summary, for example Mrs Smith from Berkshire
- Winners may be asked to take part in Lancashire Teaching Hospitals PR and promotional activity
- If a prize is unclaimed after reasonable efforts have been made by Lancashire Teaching Hospitals to contact the winner, then Lancashire Teaching Hospitals Charity will be entitled to dispose of the prize as it thinks fit. The winner has one month after notification to claim the prize
Winners from outside Lancashire and South Cumbria are responsible for collecting or arranging delivery of their prize if they are too large for us to post
- To enter the online raffle an entrant must self-certify that they are the required age to play. A confirmation email will be sent to the entrant confirming their numbers in the draw and thanking them for their participation. Random age verification checks are carried out at regular intervals. If an entrant is found to be under the required age their payment will be returned and they will not be entered into the draw
- Entries must not be bought on behalf of somebody else
- In order to promote responsible gambling, it is recommended that no more than 60 chances are to be purchased per person for the Raffle
- Material changes to this raffle are not predicted to happen, but in the event that this occurs you will be notified by email 14 days in advance of any changes
Lancashire Teaching Hospitals Charity is licenced by the Gambling Commission under the Gambling Act 2005 with Preston City Council. License number: SL29523 Promoter: Paula Wilson
For more information about Lancashire Teaching Hospitals Charity, our raffles and other ways to donate please visit www.lthcharity.org.uk or contact our Charity Team on 01772 528 500.
Requests to be removed from future raffle mailings should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like more information about raffles and lotteries please go to www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk
If you or a family member feel that you are experiencing problems with gambling, you can seek advice and support from GambleAware on 0808 8020 133 or via their website begambleware.org