Our summer raffle is now LIVE!
By entering our Summer Raffle, you’ll help us to continue in our mission to fund all the additional items, equipment, and above and beyond finishes to the Children’s Services department at Lancashire Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust as part of our £1,000,000 Children’s Appeal.
The charity has been lucky enough to receive generous donations from some amazing local companies, meaning these prizes are not to be missed!
So, what could you win?
FIRST PRIZE – An overnight stay for two at Ferrari’s Country Inn.
SECOND PRIZE – Peter Jackson Earring Jewellery set, with a travel box included.
THIRD PRIZE – Nespresso Vertuo machine with four coffee glasses and coasters included.
FOURTH PRIZE – £100 worth of vouchers for Fairway Physio.
PLUS, other amazing prizes including a signed PNE shirt, Bayliss and Harding sets, a signed Everton shirt, a £20 Booths Voucher, a £50 One Shop Vouchers, a £25 voucher from Clip and Climb Preston and much, much more…
Thank you to all the businesses who donated prizes to this year’s Summer Raffle.Purchase Your Tickets Today
To be in with a chance to win, buy your tickets here!
Don’t miss out
The closing date for entries is 24th August. All winners will be drawn and announced on the 26th of August.
GOOD LUCK!!Purchase Your Tickets Today
Terms and Conditions
- The Summer Raffle is only open to residents of Great Britain over the age of 16 (this excludes Northern Ireland/ Isle of Man, Channel Islands and BFPO addresses according to Gambling Act 2005 regulations)
- No tickets can be sold to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 years
- The cost of each entry is £1. Players may purchase more than one entry, and payment must be in advance
- If a ticket is sold unknowingly to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 he/she will be exempt from the raffle and will forfeit his/her prize and the stake will be returned
- All proceeds from this raffle will be used for the charitable purposes of Lancashire Teaching Hospital Charity
- The prizes for the Raffle are 1st Prize an overnight stay for two at Ferrari’s Country Inn, with a bottle of prosecco included, 2nd Prize Peter Jackson Earring Jewellery set, with a travel box included, 3rd Prize Nespresso Vertuo machine with four coffee glasses and coasters included, 4th Prize £100 worth of vouchers for Fairway Physio. Plus runner up prizes including a signed PNE shirt, Bayliss and Harding sets, a signed Everton shirt, a £20 Booths Voucher, a £50 One Shop Vouchers, a £25 voucher from Clip and Climb Preston and much, much more. There are no alternatives to any prize
- We operate a combined online/offline draw ensuring that each entrant has an equal chance of winning each prize. The draw will be conducted by utilising a Random Number Generator that has been tested and approved by an independent, Gambling Commission approved, third party test house. The results of the draw are final.
- Entries must be received by Wednesday 24th August 2022
- Late entries will be treated as donations
- The draw will be held on Friday 26th August 2022
- Winners will be notified by post, email or telephone no later than two weeks after the draw date. Please keep your email confirmation as proof of purchase
- A list of winners will also be published within two weeks of the draw date. These will only be in summary, for example Mrs Smith from Berkshire
- Winners may be asked to take part in Lancashire Teaching Hospitals PR and promotional activity
- If a prize is unclaimed after reasonable efforts have been made by Lancashire Teaching Hospitals to contact the winner, then Lancashire Teaching Hospitals Charity will be entitled to dispose of the prize as it thinks fit. The winner has one month after notification to claim the prize
Winners from outside Lancashire and South Cumbria are responsible for collecting or arranging delivery of their prize if they are too large for us to post
- To enter the online raffle an entrant must self-certify that they are the required age to play. A confirmation email will be sent to the entrant confirming their numbers in the draw and thanking them for their participation. Random age verification checks are carried out at regular intervals. If an entrant is found to be under the required age their payment will be returned and they will not be entered into the draw
- Entries must not be bought on behalf of somebody else
- In order to promote responsible gambling, it is recommended that no more than 60 chances are to be purchased per person for the Raffle
- Material changes to this raffle are not predicted to happen, but in the event that this occurs you will be notified by email 14 days in advance of any changes
Lancashire Teaching Hospitals Charity is licenced by the Gambling Commission under the Gambling Act 2005 with Preston City Council. License number: SL29523 Promoter: Paula Wilson
For more information about Lancashire Teaching Hospitals Charity, our raffles and other ways to donate please visit www.lthcharity.org.uk or contact our Charity Team on 01772 528 500.
Requests to be removed from future raffle mailings should be addressed to email@example.com
If you would like more information about raffles and lotteries please go to www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk
If you or a family member feel that you are experiencing problems with gambling, you can seek advice and support from GambleAware on 0808 8020 133 or via their website begambleware.org